Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd ("IWK", or "we", "our" or " us") asks you to read this Personal Data Protection Policy ("Policy") carefully as it contains important information about how we will process and use the personal data provided by you through this website. Please note that this Policy only applies to personal data processed in respect of commercial transactions.
We do not collect any personal data or personally identifiable information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. If you do provide us your personal data through our website, consequently, please be informed that the personal data and other information provided in your application to register for the use of the IWK's website and including any additional information you may subsequently provide (collectively referred as "personal data"), may be used and processed by IWK for the following purposes:-
- assessing your application to register for the use of the IWK website;
- assessing your job application to join IWK (if any);
- to communicate with you;
- respond to your inquiries;
- conduct internal activities;
- to provide you with information on IWK services; and
In order to process your personal data, your consent is required. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data for the above stated purpose ("Purposes"), we cannot process your personal data for any of the above Purposes and we will not be able to approve your application for registration for use of the IWK's website.
Generally, we may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- agents and service providers (including those overseas) providing services relating to the Purposes of which the personal data is collected;
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential; and
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of IWK's rights or business.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to (a) comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court order or legal processes; or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IWK and its group of companies.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any enquiries or complaints or request access or correction of the personal data, you may contact:
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd
No 44, Jalan Dungun
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fax: 03-2780 1101
We may review and update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community's changing privacy expectations. You should check this Policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you access this website.
While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this Policy, the latest version of this Policy will be available on this page on our website.