Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd is committed to provide sewerage services and ensuring that the levels of service (LoS) are met.
We will ensure efficient sewerage services as follows:
- Operate and maintain public sewerage system efficiently.
- Provide desludging service of individual septic tanks on customer's request.
- Conforming to environmentally sound practices in the treatment and disposal of sewage and sludge.
- Using appropriate technology and applying cost effective measures in all areas of our operations.
- Committed to organise various awareness programmes to share information and knowledge with the public and stakeholders.
We will ensure the levels of service (LoS) as per below:
- Being on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to service emergencies.
- Responding to service complaints within 24 hours.
- Responding to request for desludging of individual septic tanks within 48 hours.
- Replying to written operational enquiries within 3 working days.
- Answering all calls to our dedicated customer service lines within 10 seconds.
- Keeping service appointments to within 30 minutes of agreed time and notifying customers when delays are experienced, if customers can be contacted.
- Responding to billing enquiries within 5 working days.
We are accountable to our customers in complying with the above standards, which are regulated and monitored by the National Water Services Commission.
This new Customer Charter applies from 1 January 2015 and will be reviewed periodically.